Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Beginning

I've always considered the beginning the best place to start, so here we go! I first discovered my passion for events during my junior year of high school while on the committee to plan the Senior Banquet. Somewhere between hand making the invitations and sifting through fabric samples for chair covers, I thought, "I could do this!"

Since then I have planned multiple weddings, wedding showers, baby showers, Christmas functions, class reunions, special birthday celebrations, corporate events, and much more! In August of 2008, I decided that I needed a partner in crime. Amber Pratt, a friend for over ten years and Martha Stewart's much younger clone, is the perfect addition to the planning team. We are a great team and I look forward to many events with her in the future!

No comments: